Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Where has the time gone?



I have set a somewhat arbitrary goal for myself of blogging at least once a week. This is really "blogging - lite," if one compares this to the regular and prolific posts of so many other bloggers...but, for me, blogging is a sideline, an outlet, a quiet release of my thoughts.

That said...I am truly being challenged in my blogging right now!
No time for sidelines.
No time for outlets.
No time for a quiet release of my thoughts.

The reason is simple: a new school year underway in a brand new school.

Where has the time gone?

The children arrive this Monday!
Our first day of school is August 22nd.
Oh my!

Where has the time gone?

We had a delightful "Meet Your Teacher Day" this past Friday - I met about half of my sweet 3 year olds and their lovely families. I am so jazzed!

But that glimpse of the wonderful children set off a frenzy of all the remaining "to do's" and the work continues non-stop.

Where has the time gone?



You'll hear from me again when ?

No comments:

Post a Comment