Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Bev Bos conference


I had the good fortune to attend Bev Bos' "Good Stuff for Kids" conference at Roseville Community School in Roseville, California this past week...I have no doubt that there are several blog posts that I need to write/share with you. Until I can sit with these thoughts a bit, let me share some photographs of art and science fun. Bev believes the best experiences for young children have no instructions - just set out the materials and let the children play!

Enjoy these!











1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much, Maureen! I wish I could have been there too since I am most definitely a Bev acolyte! I look forward to what else you have to share about your experience there. Many of these activities (but not all) look familiar from following her wisdom so closely!

    ReplyDelete